Be the new
Senior Statistical Programmer
in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is a fast-growing, fully integrated Copenhagen-based biotechnology company with a highly attractive pipeline. With one product on the market, one candidate in registration and six candidates in the clinical pipeline, Zealand is a unique success story in Danish biotech. We are passionate about improving the quality of life for patients with metabolic and gastrointestinal diseases, and other specialty or rare disease areas with significant unmet medical needs. In addition to the Søborg Headquarters, Zealand is also located in the United States in Boston (MA), Marlborough (MA), and New York (NY).
We are looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer who can help further develop the statistical programming function across all development projects at Zealand Pharma. You will be part of the Biometrics Department, currently consisting of 1 statistical programmer, 1 data manager and 4 statisticians. We help create and implement clinical development strategies, manage standards, and provide expert sparring to external partners.
In your present job, you are an expert within your area and acting as a programming project leader. Now you have an ambition to extend your competencies and involvement.
Responsibilities includes helping us to:
The successful candidate will have most or all of the below qualifications:
- Provide programming input to submission plans, authority interactions and individual clinical trials
- Have hands-on responsibilities with integration of data, creation of summaries, project standards development and alignment across studies
- Report clinical trial data by creating ADaM deliverables and tables, figures and listings
- Keep up with the latest industry news on authority data requirements, CDISC standards and SAS programming to secure our continued use of high-quality data standards
- Develop SAS programs to support clinical projects and other functions at Zealand Pharma
- Communicate with CROs, external partners and consultants on data and programming related activities
- In addition, you will be involved in the many activities and projects on applying clinical data
- Master’s degree in natural sciences or similar
- Extensive knowledge of programming. Experience with the SAS programming language and experience within clinical research is preferable but not a requirement.
- Ability to write efficient, well documented and standardized computer programs.
- CDISC SDTM/ADaM hands-on experience including creation of define.xml and reviewers’ guides. Knowledge of CDISC standards is preferable, but not a requirement.
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding for data structure are a necessity
- Solid communication skills both towards colleagues and external collaborators
- Ability to navigate in a small organization where priorities can change fast
- Open to other ways of ‘doing things’
What we offer
Our employees are fundamental to our success, and we continue to be able to attract and retain people with vast experience and talent. We have a unique culture, characterized by excellent teamwork and strong engagement across the organization.
Our work environment is characterized by strong cross functional team-work, room for individual performance and development, informality and respect, high work-ethics and engagement, and fun.
At Zealand, we understand the value of a diverse workforce. As an employee, you will be part of an innovative, cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural working environment.
We offer a combined compensation package which includes a base salary, pension, bonus, and an attractive warrant program. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance, use of massage, fitness, and a range of social clubs and activities. To find out more about working at Zealand, visit our careers site and view our company video at:
Please apply no later than September 30, 2020.
For further information, please contact Kim M. Knudsen
at +45 5060 3780 or Kmknudsen@zealandpharma.com.
About Zealand Pharma A/S
Zealand Pharma A/S (Nasdaq Copenhagen and New York: ZEAL) ("Zealand") is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines. More than 10 drug candidates invented by Zealand have advanced into clinical development, of which two have reached the market. Zealand’s current pipeline of internal product candidates focus on specialty gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. Additionally, the portfolio includes clinical license collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and pre-clinical license collaboration with Alexion Pharmaceuticals.Zealand is based in Copenhagen (Søborg), Denmark. For further information about the Company's business and activities, please visit www.zealandpharma.com or follow Zealand on LinkedIn or Twitter @ZealandPharma.