Currently, we are looking for an Endpoint Engineer, who has experience managing Intune MDM for Windows laptops and Apple mobile devices. If this sounds like you, and you are ready to take on a broad area of responsibilities with an independent attitude, you are a match for us.
BE THE NEW
in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
Our Endpoint Engineer will work alongside the IT Infrastructure, Service Desk, and Security teams to provide a secure, modern, best in class user experience with our laptops and mobile devices. You’d be working alongside an experienced department to own deployment of systems and applications, as well as automation where appropriate. This position encourages the use of the most modern technology to provide our users with the tools they need to securely perform their job duties.
- Experience with managing operating systems and software lifecycles including deployment, configuration, maintenance, and best practices.
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design, including troubleshooting complex or multiple integrated systems and services.
- Manage the lifecycle and management of all mobile devices used in the organization.
- Monitor and maintain endpoint security, including antivirus and malware protection
- Manage deployments and updates for all software used within the organization.
- Manage Microsoft Intune solutions, such as Windows AutoPilot, MDM, App Protection, and application deployment. Additionally, owning third-party patching service PatchMyPC.
- Manage proper onboarding and offboarding policies for all devices in the organization.
- Maintain, update, and create documentation where necessary.
- Coordination of on-site repairs of warranty and non-warranty hardware.
- Recommend upgrades, repair or replacement as appropriate, or escalating to other IT staff.
- Communication with vendors for upgrades and troubleshooting issues with equipment and software
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing endpoint-related solutions to improve user productivity and capability.
Bonding to innovate
Our employees are fundamental to our success, and we continue to be able to attract and retain people with vast experience and talent. We have a unique culture, characterized by excellent teamwork and strong engagement across the organization.
Making bonds is at the core of everything we do. From discovering and developing the best new peptide drugs for patients, to engaging with our partners or connecting with each other.
We bond as a result of our entrepreneurial culture where our people are encouraged to pursue their ideas and turn them into reality. We are curious about each other’s knowledge and expertise.
We bond through curiosity and playfulness as a team, allowing ourselves to challenge common thinking and drive future innovation. Zealand Pharma is a place where everyone is heard and contributes to the success, we all want to experience.
The Zealand Pharma DNA builds on four values: (1) We are bold, (2) We empower people, (3) We work as one team, and (4) We can be trusted.
Let’s bond and be bold
We offer a combined compensation package which includes a base salary, pension, bonus, and a possibility to join our employee share program. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance, use of massage, fitness, and a range of social clubs and activities
To find out more about working at Zealand, visit https://www.zealandpharma.com/careers/zealand-as-a-workplace/
Interested? Please apply no later than June 14, 2023, or as soon as possible. The applications will be reviewed as they come in.
For further information, please contact Jim Bove, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Zealand Pharma A/S
Zealand Pharma A/S (Nasdaq Copenhagen: ZEAL) ("Zealand") is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines. More than 10 drug candidates invented by Zealand have advanced into clinical development, of which two have reached the market. Zealand’s current pipeline of internal product candidates focus on specialty gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. Additionally, the portfolio includes clinical license collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and pre-clinical license collaboration with Alexion Pharmaceuticals. Zealand is based in Copenhagen (Søborg), Denmark. For further information about the Company's business and activities, please visit www.zealandpharma.com or follow Zealand on LinkedIn or Twitter @ZealandPharma.
- Experience with Windows endpoint engineering with proven technology expertise in more than one relevant core areas such as, Azure Active Directory, Windows Autopilot, software distribution, and MDM.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Intune platform, including design, operation, and maintenance.
- 3 years of experience in an IT environment with ticketing system - preferably as a senior/2nd line engineer in a biotech/pharma company.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience with Apple Business Manager integration with Microsoft Intune.
- Capable of working on a global team and reporting to a leader in the United States.
- Strong research skills, and ability to work with vendors to find solutions to problems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a variety of products and systems.
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
- A self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- A strong interest in all things current and developing in the technology world.