As senior IT project manager, you will lead and/or assist the supplier selection/contracting and implementation of IT projects across the organization for both R&D (Research and Development), G&A (General and Administration) and IT.
You will also take part of the development and establishing our future IT sourcing & project management models as well as toolbox.
You will be working with 8 IT colleagues located in DK and US. Your primary working place will be in Søborg, the headquarter in DK.
Zealand Pharma is a great workplace where we acknowledge the importance of work/life balance and flexible working. As a biotech company, Zealand has a very impressive clinical pipeline and key partnerships which together highlight the dynamism, attractiveness of the company as well as its constant focus and dedication to improve the life of patients suffering from metabolic and gastrointestinal diseases.
BE THE NEW
Senior IT Project Manager
in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
The successful candidate will have most or all of the below qualifications:
- Lead and execute cross-functional IT projects of various sizes, complexity and duration including proactively manage project scope, deliverables, timelines, quality, budget, risks, issues and actions together with the implementation team
- Participate to the development of IT Supplier Selection Model together with relevant Zealand Pharma stakeholders.
- Co-develop IT Project Management Delivery Model and toolbox in collaboration with the business and IT QA
- Stakeholder management internally as well as externally toward IT vendors
- Able to produce content for various purposes in various formats to audiences at different levels e.g., Executives, Steering Committees, Teams, Vendors, Users etc.
- Minimum 5 years IT Project Management experience within life science industry
- Experience in leading IT projects within GxP regulated environment and for qualified infrastructure would be a plus
- Experience in working with IT QMS and IT Compliance would be a plus
- Experience in working in multivendor environment (Applications suppliers, Implementation partners)
- Experience with RFI / RFP (Request for Information, Request for Proposal) processes
- Experience with developing IT Project Management toolbox
- High personal drive, responsible as an individual and an excellent team player
- Excellent soft skills to ensure confidence in managing and leading project teams Steering committees and key stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English as this job requires communication with international stakeholders
- Hands on and can do attitude
Bonding to innovate
Our employees are fundamental to our success, and we continue to be able to attract and retain people with vast experience and talent. We have a unique culture, characterized by excellent teamwork and strong engagement across the organization.
Making bonds is at the core of everything we do. From discovering and developing the best new peptide drugs for patients, to engaging with our partners or connecting with each other.
We bond as a result of our entrepreneurial culture where our people are encouraged to pursue their ideas and turn them into reality. We are curious about each other’s knowledge and expertise.
We bond through curiosity and playfulness as a team, allowing ourselves to challenge common thinking and drive future innovation. Zealand Pharma is a place where everyone is heard and contributes to the success, we all want to experience.
The Zealand Pharma DNA builds on four values: (1) We are bold, (2) We empower people, (3) We work as one team, and (4) We can be trusted.
Let’s bond and be bold
We offer a combined compensation package which includes a base salary, pension, bonus, and a possibility to join our employee share program. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance, use of massage, fitness, and a range of social clubs and activities
To find out more about working at Zealand, visit https://www.zealandpharma.com/careers/zealand-as-a-workplace/
Interested? Please apply no later than June 6, 2023, or as soon as possible. The applications will be reviewed as they come in.
For further information, please contact Ludovic Tranholm Otterbein, Head of R&D IT at +45 5060 3779
About Zealand Pharma A/S
Zealand Pharma A/S (Nasdaq Copenhagen: ZEAL) ("Zealand") is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines. More than 10 drug candidates invented by Zealand have advanced into clinical development, of which two have reached the market. Zealand’s current pipeline of internal product candidates focus on specialty gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. Additionally, the portfolio includes clinical license collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and pre-clinical license collaboration with Alexion Pharmaceuticals. Zealand is based in Copenhagen (Søborg), Denmark. For further information about the Company's business and activities, please visit www.zealandpharma.com or follow Zealand on LinkedIn or Twitter @ZealandPharma.