Be the new
Senior CMC & Device Project Manager
in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is a Copenhagen-based biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of peptide-based medicines. More than 10 drug candidates invented by Zealand have advanced into clinical development, of which two have reached the market and three candidates are in late-stage development. We are passionate about improving the quality of life for patients with metabolic and gastrointestinal diseases, and other specialty or rare disease areas with significant unmet medical needs. Zealand was founded in 1998 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has presence in the U.S. as well.
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is looking for a Senior CMC Project Manager who is energized by leading cross functional teams on several projects in an exciting and innovative organization with many stakeholders and complex tasks.
You will be part of the very experienced Technical Development & Manufacturing organization who is responsible for late-stage CMC and Device development activities, manufacturing, and supply.
You will lead all late-stage development of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Device on one or two projects. You will ensure progress on development activities in the team and create a fun, engaging and empowered working environment.
The successful candidate will have most or all of the below qualifications:
- Project management of one or two CMC & Device development teams comprising specialist from Drug Substance, Drug Product, Device development, Clinical Supplies, QA, RA and Supply Chain.
- Ensure project planning and strategy building in the teams while also focusing on technical discussions and problem solving
- Deliver CMC & Device projects on time, budget and scope
- Responsible for CMC & Device project budgets
- Member of the project Core teams, leading the overall development projects.
- Build relations and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Communication and coordination with CMOs, CROs, Device developers and business partners
- Creating high performance project teams
What we offer
Our employees are fundamental to our success, and we continue to be able to attract and retain people with vast experience and talent. We have a unique culture, characterized by excellent teamwork and strong engagement across the organization.
Our work environment is characterized by strong cross functional teamwork, room for individual performance and development, informality and respect, high work-ethics and engagement, and fun.
At Zealand, we understand the value of a diverse workforce. As an employee, you will be part of an innovative, cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural working environment.
We offer a combined compensation package which includes a base salary, pension, bonus, and an attractive employee share program. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance, use of massage, fitness, and a range of social clubs and activities. To find out more about working at Zealand, visit www.zealandpharma.com.
Please apply no later than October 16, 2022.
For further information, please contact Jakob Kristensen at +45 50603772
About Zealand Pharma A/S
Zealand Pharma A/S (Nasdaq Copenhagen and New York: ZEAL) ("Zealand") is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines. More than 10 drug candidates invented by Zealand have advanced into clinical development, of which two have reached the market. Zealand’s current pipeline of internal product candidates focus on specialty gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. Additionally, the portfolio includes clinical license collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and pre-clinical license collaboration with Alexion Pharmaceuticals. Zealand is based in Copenhagen (Søborg), Denmark. For further information about the Company's business and activities, please visit www.zealandpharma.com or follow Zealand on LinkedIn or Twitter @ZealandPharma.
- A Life Science degree within chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, or another relevant field.
- At least 5+ years’ experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience with drug development processes and leading cross-functional project teams
- Talent and passion for project management and experience with coordination of complex assignments
- Preferable experience with regulatory submissions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Project Management skills
- Collaborative and structured nature
- The ability and engagement to “walk the extra mile”
- Interest in working in a dynamic environment and taking on new challenges